Terms & Conditions
Registration as a user of Faculty of Public Health Network Groups is taken as acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions (registration is open to all individuals (subject to approval) – not just Faculty members):
- Network Group users shall not post/email or upload any material/images/content that:
- is likely to cause offence (including content that is obscene, libellous, abusive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable);
- is unlawful or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right – without the express permission of the owner of such copyright;
- contains personal information such as telephone numbers or addresses of other individuals without their permission.
- Network Group users may not use the Network Groups to post or transmit (or allow to be posted or transmitted) advertisements or solicitations of any kind, including (but not limited to) commercial solicitations, 'junk mail' or 'spam'.
- Network Group users will take all acceptable precautions to minimise the use of the Network Groups as a conduit for viruses and worms or other malicious software applications.
- The Faculty of Public Health (through the Network Group Administrator or the appointed Group Moderator) has the right to edit, censor, delete or otherwise modify any posted message, if it does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Faculty of Public Health (including its staff, website and Network Groups) does not verify or guarantee the accuracy of material posted to the Network Groups, or bear any responsibility for any loss, damage, or other liabilities caused by any posted message, attachments or images, or the use of its services in any way.
- Network Group users may not under any circumstances publicly quote the contents of any message posted on the Network Groups without the express permission of the message poster.
- The Faculty of Public Health reserves the right to refuse applications for registration.
- Network Group members must be of legal age – in the UK or in their country of residence.
- Network Group members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their own password and account and shall be responsible for all activities which occur under their password/account. Members must notify the Network Group Administrator immediately of any breech of their account.
- Network Group members are responsible for updating their personal information, including employer and job titles.
- The Faculty of Public Health reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions and Network Group members shall be subject to any posted Terms and Conditions or rules applicable to use of Network Groups.
- Infringement or failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in immediate termination of Network Group membership.
- Notifications of violations of these Terms and Conditions should be reported as soon as possible to the – Network Group Administrator
- Faculty Network Groups are the property of the Faculty of Public Health.